- The E-2 visa, known as the “investor visa,” is approved for individuals who come to the US to purchase or create a new business. Basically the USCIS wants to know if your business will be valuable for the country and what benefits it can create.
- The E-2 visa is an option for those looking to live and work in the US and also allows its holders to bring their spouse and children to the country and all applications must be accompanied by a business plan.
- The E-2 plan allows you to show that the investor has the background, experience and resources to start or make an investment in a successful business and has the potential to create the required number of jobs.
Elements of the Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Description of the company: Ownership, Location, Company’s Organizational Chart, Strategy and Implementation, Development Strategy, Competitive Advantage. SWOT analysis
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Financial Forecast: Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, Sales, Profit and Loss Projection, Cash-flow Projection.